Assist a reputed name to Trim & Sew Footages shot in professional quality settings.
Responsibilities and Duties :
• Trimming footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
• Taking a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications.
• Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
• Giving input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
• Creating rough and final cuts.
• Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running.
• Consulting with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
• Discovering and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Only those candidates can apply who:
• are available for full time (in-office)
• are available for duration of MINIMUM 6 months
• are from Mathura and neighboring cities
• have relevant skills and interests** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply
Other requirements :
• Must have good working knowledge and experience in editing software packages ( Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, After Effects etc)
• Should demonstrable video editing ability
• Should have familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Must have degree/diploma in a course (from a recognized institute) that has video production as part of its curriculum
• Should have creative and storytelling skills
• Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
• Job Types: Full-time
• Salary: Best in industry
• Video Editing / Production: 1 year (Preferred)
• work: 1 year (Preferred)
• Graduate (Preferred)